PicsArt - Estudio
An Android application for editing and modifying pictures
PicsArt - Estudio is an editing tool that gives users the ability to alter and enhance images in a variety of ways. With this app, users can perform various tasks including creating collages, adding edges and frames to photos, pasting digital stickers, and applying one of the many available masks to images. Users can also rotate pictures, alter the color of the image, and even add text as desired.
PicsArt - Estudio also includes a number of what the developers refer to as "magic effects." These give users the option of applying filters such as neon, paper, comic, old paper, softened un-focusing, Popart 2, and cream. This is just a sampling of the dozens of filter options included in PicsArt - Estudio.
Once users have created their perfect images, PicsArt - Estudio makes it easy for them to share their masterpieces with the world. The app allows users to distribute their images directly to several of the most popular social media sites, such as Twitter, Facebook, Picasa, Flickr, Foursquare, Tumblr, and Dropbox.
While there have been reports by some users that they have trouble saving finished photos to their phones and tablets, PicsArt - Estudio is a good photo editing option overall.
- Several options for editing images.
- Includes dozens of filters that can be used to change the look of pictures.
- Share finished images directly to social media sites.
- Some users have experienced trouble with saving their finished photos directly to their devices.
Give your eyes an infusion of color with the new Prism Effect! Curious? Update the app to see it in action.
Potentially dangerous permissions
- ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION: Allows an app to access approximate location. Alternatively, you might want ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION.
- ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION: Allows an app to access precise location. Alternatively, you might want ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION.
- CAMERA: Required to be able to access the camera device.
- GET_ACCOUNTS: Allows access to the list of accounts in the Accounts Service.
- READ_CONTACTS: Allows an application to read the user's contacts data.
- READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Allows an application to read from external storage.
- WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Allows an application to write to external storage.
- ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: Allows applications to access information about networks.
- ACCESS_WIFI_STATE: Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- BIND_WALLPAPER: Must be required by a WallpaperService, to ensure that only the system can bind to it.
- INSTALL_SHORTCUT: Allows an application to install a shortcut in Launcher.
- INTERNET: Allows applications to open network sockets.
- SET_WALLPAPER: Allows applications to set the wallpaper.
- WAKE_LOCK: Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.